About Suzanne Julig Art Advisory
Suzanne Julig is a fine art professional with thirty years in the field. She began her career at the IBM Gallery of Science and Art, first as a lecturer and educator, and then in the areas of exhibitions and communications. As a Director at three major New York galleries, she specialized in contemporary art as well as 20th century American and European paintings, works on paper and sculpture. Suzanne has placed works with private, museum and corporate collections, in addition to organizing exhibitions and lecturing on a variety of art-related topics. She is a member of ArtTable, a national, by-nomination organization for professional women in the arts. Suzanne earned a B.A. from Rutgers College of Rutgers University, Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude and with departmental honors in Art History. She holds an M.A. in Art History from Hunter College, with distinction, and was a recipient of the Harriet Rutter Eagleson Scholarship Award.
- Experienced art collectors know that Suzanne's commanding expertise of art and its acquisition make her an exemplary, trustworthy advisor. But it is her warm and witty manner as an educator, guide and counselor that gives new collectors confidence... Most highly recommended.
- — Lauren L., New York, NY
- On behalf of the Cornell University Alumni Affairs Office, I would like to thank you for extending yourself and imparting your knowledge of art to our group. Thank you for reaching out to us to provide such a wonderful opportunity to our alumni and for your amazing cooperation through the planning process. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
- — Ashley M., Cornell University
- I just wanted to let you know that I heard rave reviews from your Metropolitan Museum art tour participants! Thank you for another great program!!
- — Claudette F., Hamilton College
- On behalf of the Atlanta Art Forum, thank you again for such a stimulating and articulate discussion on connoisseurship at our March program. Your knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion for this subject were apparent to the group, and several members made it a point to mention to me after the program how much they enjoyed the discussion. We are all now more knowledgeable collectors because of your efforts! Once again, thank you very much.
- — Steve S., Atlanta, GA
- We had a marvelous time yesterday with Suzanne Julig on our gallery hop. She's knowledgeable and delightful. We highly recommend Suzanne...smart, sophisticated but not the least bit pretentious.
- — Becky B., Austin, TX